Wednesday, August 15, 2007











I realized there haven't been many photos lately, so here are some from random days/events. Enjoy!!!

On a side note, we too the kids shoe shopping last night. TA got size 11 1/2, EQ 7 1/2. In March TA was in a 9 and EQ in a 6. I wonder who is feeding them miracle grow! We have been getting busy for fall. TA is promoting to the 4 year old class at school and church. Both kids are going to be in Awana this year. TA will be a Cubbie again and EQ will be a Puggle. TA learned so much about Jesus and the bible last year. They start with scripture memory and his memory is amazing!

I am also trying to find a Chinese class for him. And he wants to take gymnastics (aka 'nastics). He walked up to me tonight, balanced one arm on the chair, grabbed his foot and lifted his leg straight up, saying, "Watch me Mommy!" Once upon a time I could do that too...many years and pounds ago!

We have finally found a church . Our sunday school class is great!!! The teacher uses greek to really get to the real meaning of the scripture. I dig that! The kids are enjoying their classes as well. We didn't intend on going to a Baptist church, but God obviously had other plans!!!

Well - it's late and past our bedtime. EQ is sitting on my lap, night owl that she is. Guess I better tuck both of us in. Sleep tight!
C.

3 comments:

jenni said...

They are so cute!

:)

Jen said...

The Puggle class is new to me. Our Awana program doesn't have that. What do they do in that level?

We didn't intend to end up in a Baptist Church either, but here we are. :-)

Chris K said...

I am not sure what Puggles do. From the wesite it looks like they do a core verse and then send info home with parents. I love doing TA's AWANA lesson and am looking forward to EQ's. It is new this year to Awana so I think it will be a work in progress.

Our chicks...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
visited 41 states (82%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 19 states (8.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project