Sunday, November 04, 2007

My very first homemade Apple Pie!!! TA asked for an apple pie one day while driving. I called a friend and was reassured it was easy. We went to the farmer's market and purchased the recommended apples. Got down the apple corer peeler slicer thingy . TA was able to do this part after I set up the apples. Then I got out my apple wedger and cut all the slices. S ran to the store for a missing spice. We got out the refrigerated pie crust filled it up, covered it, crimped the edges with my granny's pie tool and baked it. Oh it was yummy!!!! I may need to try it again.

Isn't it pretty???

No comments:

Our chicks...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
visited 41 states (82%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 19 states (8.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project