I got this idea from Family Fun Magazine and decided to try it out on a Christmas Party. Trunk is pineapple. Branches are apples and pears. Ornaments are grapes and star fruit. Yummy!!! Glad I have this photo - it was destroyed in a matter of minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our chicks...
visited 41 states (82%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 19 states (8.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project














2 comments:
oh, yummy tree! that looks fantastic. my favorite photo...? the one where the kids are lovin' each other. life is good.
I have the same magazine and can't wait to start using some of the ideas. Unfortunately all that effort would be wasted on Drew right now. Not to mention that I am waaay to busy to shape fruit into a tree. But next year? Quite possibly! What else have you tried?
Post a Comment