Hey there blogland!!! Like my new look?? I LOVE it! And it is all thanks to Rebecca of Artistree Blog Designs. Isn't it beautiful?!? The elements are based on Smarshmallows digital scrapbook kit. I have not had the time to venture into digital scrapbooking. And I have so much paper stuff that I need to use first... One Day...
Have fun!!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our chicks...
visited 41 states (82%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 19 states (8.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project














3 comments:
Chris, I LOVE your new blog!! I am so happy to have found you! I am having Rebecca redesign mine as well. I think I am in the 2nd position now. I am so excited! Looking forward to following your adventures!
WOW - congratulations on your great new look -- I love it! Rebecca certainly does original and gorgeous pages!
I LOVE the new look! And thanks for linking to me here. I just linked to you - it's about time, huh?
Love, Sally
:)
Post a Comment