Monday, August 18, 2008

My 100th post!!!

Latest TAisms and EQisms:

TA: Mom, I want a pet snail. (huh??? is that possible?)

TA: Was I sleeping fast? (we tell him he is fast asleep at night)

EQ: No! I do it myself!

EQ: I not yittle! I big!

They are both at different Camps - TA is at Camp Granny and EQ is at Camp Grandma Trish. I met Mom in Cary, NC for a quick visit. We found an amazing park called Kids Together. It was amazing and the kids loved it. There is a preschool area, a sensory area, a large structure that is wheelchair accessible, sand pits, swings and a tire swing and a big dragon!!!

Today TA went to the beach, jumped on a trampoline, baked cookies and ate chicken nuggets. EQ played in the garden, helped with laundry and doing dishes, and fell asleep at 8:30 tonight!!! She never goes to sleep that early!!!

We had a nice evening wandering Costco, Home Depot, Best Buy and getting ice cream.

No comments:

Our chicks...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
visited 41 states (82%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 19 states (8.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project