Tomorrow is the Service of Remembrance at Potomac Hospital. It is one small way to honor the babies that went to heaven too early for the families left on earth. I will be reading this poem that I found on the Share International site and adapted for our service. I am sorry, but I do not know who wrote it.
We’re gathering to remember what in life we can’t forget
The loss of precious children some we’ve never even met.
We’re standing here together, the bond between us strong
For we’re the only ones who know your pain, it isn’t wrong.
They’ll tell you that you’ll mend and try again someday
But only we know in our hearts this pain is here to stay
Our lives we’ll go on living our families they may grow
But there will always be a special place, for the children we didn’t get to know.
They’ll never be forgotten by all those who hold them dear
They’ll never be forgotten thanks to gatherings like this one here
We’re gathering to remember these children one and all
As together we’ll unite our hearts and break this silent wall.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our chicks...
visited 41 states (82%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 19 states (8.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project














No comments:
Post a Comment