
I feel so fortunate to live in a country where I can vote without pressure or fear. Amazingly , I arrived at my local polling place and saw a fairly full parking lot. I walked inside after being bombarded by volunteers giving out 'sample' ballots. The end of the line was at the door.
I opened my book to read while waiting, but the line was moving so fast I didn't read one word! I walked right up to the H-O person, checked in, got my 'permit', walked over to get my optical scan ballot, filled it out, slid it in the machine, got my sticker and left.
All in less than 10 minutes!!! Miracles happen everyday. I pray that more happen today as well.
My only regret was not bringing TA with me so he could experience this as well. But he has a sticker!!! And we are heading to Krispy Kreme later!


















No comments:
Post a Comment