Thank you to everyone who donates blood!!! Last Wednesday I was sent from my doctor's office to the emergency room with severe anemia. I spent two nights in the hospital and received 4 transfusions. I am feeling stronger, but still very easily tired. The doctor said that it will be a few weeks before I feel 'normal' (what ever that is!)
If you have only considered giving blood, please do. My father in law has given almost 20 gallons...can you catch up to him??

















4 comments:
WOW! Hope you're feeling lots better... that's a lot of blood to receive!!
Kris-
Did they ever determine WHY you were so anemic. That is a lot of blood- yikes! Glad you are on the mend.
It was a very heavy cycle. However, it won't happen again. I am having it all taken out on March 4th! (Or as someone at work said, "You're gonna get spayed!" Gotta love working in the medical field!)
Ever since my uterus ruptured I have been told not to get pregnant again. It took so much with the fertility stuff the first time that we figured we wouldn't anyway. And we have the two wonder chicks. It's useless. Why keep it?
I hope you're feeling better and that the "spaying" goes well.
Post a Comment