Cardinals remind me of Granny. She loved their flash of red in a winter wood. And they were her favorite baseball team. (we loved each other dearly - this was a major difference in us - Go Braves!)
They are growing too fast - and I have proof! This is from late June 09 to Dec 09.
TA loves his new hat. "It keeps my ears warm."
S starting the oven. first you preheat it, then you tap this dohickey underneath until it lights. then you cook.
We're flying in a plane with daddy. Wonder where they're going? It rained all day Christmas Eve. At 4pm I sent S to the store for butter (a half hour trip on a good day - we are 3 miles back in the woods!) The creek was flowing over the low bridge. He came back to get directions to the back way, then left again. Arrived with 10 min to spare. Good thank too - I needed that butter!!!
Aunt Julie needed new flannel pjs for christmas jammie day. We were all comfy in our jammies all day - despite having company for dinner. :-)

















No comments:
Post a Comment