2:01am, January 24, 2004 - That was the moment our little boy was born still.
Today he would have been 4. I woke up at 2:01 this morning and was awake for about an hour before sleep overtook me again. I was fuzzy and distracted all day - stumbling when I walked, couldn't write/spell, just feeling fuzzy. I purchased a heart for one of my charm bracelets - for my little boy who will always be in my heart. I miss him so and don't think the hole he left in my heart will ever close completely - and I don't really want it to.
Happy Birthday 4th Birthday Lucas David!!!
I hope you had a wonderful celebration in Heaven. We love you and miss you sooo much.
Mommy and Daddy
Friday, January 25, 2008
A tag is a tag, no matter how small:
LDK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our chicks...
visited 41 states (82%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 19 states (8.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project














No comments:
Post a Comment