Thursday, July 10 - Vegas Day 2.
Once we all arrived in Vegas and got settled in, we were exhausted!!! I was signed up to help with preparing registration materials. This was a fun place to connect with others from 2 years ago and meet new people. I was also asked to help with the silent auction. Little did I know the work that would be!!! And the fun!!! Jetlag and Nyquil hit so I went to bed soon after the kids while S and GmaB checked out the slots! (She won $100 on penny slots!)
We stayed at the Riviera Hotel on the north end of the strip. It isn't known for being child friendly, but it was fine for us. We had connecting rooms so it was nice to have such a large space. The Riviera is one of the oldest on the strip and is showing it's age in areas.
The old Riviera Sign - there is a glitzier one on the front of the hotel.
The Hilton is near the Riviera and hosts Barry Manilow and the StarTrek experience - neither of which we saw.
A tired EQ on the monorail.
We took the monorail. to MGM and ate at the Rainforest Cafe. Nothing like a margarita at 1030am. The kids were scared of the storms and animals, but TA did enjoy sitting on his favorite animal!
New York New York, Vegas - we didn't have time to go inside.
Meeting Red outside M&Ms World This was 4 stories of stuff related to the candy coated chocolates...Of course we bought some!! I stocked up in the crispy mint m&m's that I LOVE!!!! The kids picked out their favorites as well.
At NOAH's opening session...such cuties everywhere!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our chicks...
visited 41 states (82%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 19 states (8.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project














No comments:
Post a Comment