Monday, December 07, 2009

(Inconsistent - yep. I didn't lie!!!)

The church hunt continues.  I feel like singing, "I'm going on a church hunt. Gonna find a good one."  TA loves FBC Indian Trail, but it is the same issue with all baptist churches - they don't recognize S's baptism.  We returned to Spirit of Joy, but it is so hard to attend with both kids with us.

I'm about ready to start going to Bedside Chapel.

And I am getting hungry - not physically - spiritually.

I need a bible study with meat. I need a group of Christian friends to meet with and talk to.  LC and I may do a long distance study, but she's in Omaha and I'm here...  The kids go to AWANA at Spirit of Joy and I have been in a lite bible study (video, some discussion that never stays on track, no homework or digging.)

It's frustrating.  Should I go get some cheese to go with my whine?

1 comment:

Shirlee McCoy said...

I'm as desperate for that connection as you. I love our church, but I long for a Bible study group. Our church doesn't have any, and I just don't have it in me to try to start one.

Our chicks...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
visited 41 states (82%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 19 states (8.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project