We have been in Vegas, baby! Since last Wednesday. My impressions of Vegas aka Sin City...
HOT!!!! You still sweat in a dry heat when it is 112!
Crowded - There are people everywhere...all the time
Overbuilt - the buildings are so tall and sprawling that you can't see lights down the strip
Overstimulating - to get anywhere you have to walk through a casino. It is noisy with flashing lights and smoky.
Overrated - That sums it up!
However, the conference was great!!! We made new friends and visited with old ones. The kids got to play and we did too. Scott and I went Cirque du Soleil's LOVE show - it was amazing!!!! I could easily go again.
Now I need to sign off and try to get some sleep...
Monday, July 14, 2008
A tag is a tag, no matter how small:
NOAH,
Our Travels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our chicks...
visited 41 states (82%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project
visited 19 states (8.44%)
Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project














1 comment:
WOW! I Love Your Blog! Very Creative! I can't believe I haven't found it before. I don't post on AI very much and I'm terrible with names, so I never would have figured it out had I not clicked on your link on the AI forum.
It was great to meet you and your family at the conference. It all just went by so fast and we were only able to get quick interactions with people here and there.
I'd like to add your blog to the Resources section of my site if you don't mind. Here is the link, if you'd like to take a look: http://www.parentofachildwithalbinism.com/category/resources/
Hopefully we can all keep in touch. :)
Mashawna
Post a Comment